The true meaning behind 15 popular male phrases. Well, it’s how this single woman interprets them.
15 TRUE TRANSLATIONS
WHAT MEN SAY WHAT THEY MEAN
1) I’m not ready for a relationship. I don’t like you.
2) You remind me of my ex-wife. Hmm…rebound possibility.
3) It’s not you, it’s me. It’s not you, it’s me.
4) I want to take this slow. You’re smothering me.
5) The divorce is in the works. I’m still trying to get her back.
6) I have (any number over 2) cats. Therapy hasn’t helped at all.
7) She’s just a friend, damnit. She considers me just a
8) Call me at the office. I’m living with someone.
9) I have to get up early. After sex, I’m out of here.
10) I loved “Bridges of Madison County”. Please like me.
11) Your line was busy. I completely forgot to call you.
12) Sorry, I’m just too tired tonight. Damn this Prozac.
13) Maybe we need some space. Next!
14) I feel so comfortable with you. Let’s have sex already.
15) Meet my parents. I love you.